A large estate with spectacular views a valley used to be Orsini villa and was renovated by the current owners.
The restored medieval estate includes five one and two-story buildings with a total area of 900 sq. m. (9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms), renovated in local architectural tradition. From the gazebo opens a breathtaking view of Mount St. Edigio. The estate also has a large swimming pool, stable, wine and olive oil production: 6 hectares of olive groves and vineyards. The total territory of the estate is more than 10 hectares of land: a magnificent forest and wide fields for horse riding.
The estate includes:
Main three-level villa with elevator
- a dining room, a two-story living room, an entrance with a stone staircase, a family dining room with a fireplace, a television room, three bathrooms and a spacious kitchen — on the ground floor;
- bedroom, bathroom with Jacuzzi, study — on the second floor;
— four bedrooms with bathrooms — on the third floor;
- an attic that can be converted into a living room.
Two-storey house with a garage:
- Lemonaria, basement and room for agricultural machinery on the ground floor.
— apartment on the second floor: living room, laundry room, kitchen/ dining room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Total area: 260,000 sq. m.
- hall, kitchen/ dining room and guest bathroom on the ground floor;
- living room with fireplace on the second floor
- bedroom with bathroom on the second floor.
There is also a terrace adjacent to the house.
Apartment with entrance hall, living/ dining room with kitchen, large bedroom, bathroom and terrace.
- a kitchen/ dining room, a living room with a wood stove and a bathroom on the first floor;
- bedroom on the second floor.
- wine cellar, pizza oven and storage room on the ground floor;
- apartments with two bedrooms and a terrace on the second floor.
Two separate apartments used for permanent employees