Luxury villa with all modern comforts and exclusive location, a stone's throw from the wild coastline with crystal clear sea.
This property also has a 70 m² outbuilding that needs a complete refurbishment and can be converted into additional living space, a garage or a separate office. It is also possible to equip a private SPA area here.
The property is located on the land plot of 1.5 hectares near the vineyards (about 5.000 m²), olive and fruit trees, which will allow to make own organic wine, olive oil and jams.
Garden surrounding the villa was redesigned in 2019.
Near the pool, there are a terrace with concrete seats and soft pillows and a modern freshwater pond with fish and water lilies.
The villa includes the following:
- Open-plan living room with modern fireplace and French windows
- Winter garden — an outdoor veranda with large arched windows, where a dining room and a seating area are equipped
- Kitchen with dining area and access to the terrace
- Studio/reading room with a fireplace and arched French windows
- Cinema room
- Guest bathroom with a spacious shower
- Terrace with an outdoor shower
- 5 bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a large dressing room and a bathroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Additional room is equipped as a study, but can also be used as a bedroom
- Ultra-tech recording studio in the basement
- Small guest apartment in the basement
- Air-conditioning in the recording studio
- 10x5m heated swimming pool
- Equipped kitchen with Miele's appliances
- Alarm system
- Outdoor cameras
- Microcement flooring in common areas and bathrooms
- Lime oak flooring in bedrooms, reading room and cinema
- VIMAR home automation system for lighting and sound
- Electric mosquito nets for all windows
Location and nearby infrastructure
The location is one of the best in Marche region. The San Bartolo Park is well known all over the world for its landscapes, cliffs, sea views, paths that can be traversed on foot, by bike or on horseback.
The services are just a few steps away: getting to Pesaro takes less than 10 minutes.
Pesaro is one of the main cities of Marche, a coastal resort with excellent restaurants, beach clubs, fine shops, high-end schools and one of the most famous music conservatories in Italy. This is a place where Gioacchino Rossini was born.