• Living Area 650m²
• Plot Size 13,720m²
• Year of Construction 1991
• 8 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, 4 Kitchens, 5 Lounges
• Rural Tourism Licence
• 2 Apartments
• 1 Annex, 1 Studio
This charismatic property has just been approved for a licence for “Turismo Rural” with a total build of 830m² allowing an extension of another 180m².
This fantastic and secluded farmhouse style villa is located at the end of it's own track, completely private and fenced, yet close enough to shopping and amenities as not to be isolated. The grounds are nice and flat with a separate fenced in area comprising of stables and a kennel, just perfect for the country life. The lush landscaped gardens surrounding the villa have many mature trees, shrubs, flower beds and water features. The terraced pool and barbecue area are enclosed in a quaint courtyard which is sheltered for privacy and includes a covered patio for al-fresco dining, perfect for summer and the cooler months too.
The main house comprises of 5 stylish yet rustic bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a lounge and a dining room. The main lounge is very cosy with beautiful stone walls, high wooden beamed ceilings and a log burning fireplace and as throughout the house, central heating radiators. From here you will find a very inviting dining room incorporating the curved walls just like the front of the house, this leads through a feature bricked archway into a light and airy country style kitchen. The well fitted master bedroom provides plenty of space with patio doors opening out on to the beautiful well-kept gardens, another bedroom has immediate access out to the pool and courtyard. This villa oozes lots of charm with plenty of scope to create a space for individual needs. With 7 good rooms that can be bedrooms, second lounges, games rooms or whatever you can imagine, the options are limitless.
Parking: Garage, Driveway
Heating-Cooling System: Gas central heating, Fireplace, Log/wood burner
Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Internet/Phone, Pre-installed Alarm System
Pool: 7x4m, Shower
Garden: Landscaped, Walled, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Outdoor lighting, BBQ
Exterior: Stables, Paddock, Pond, Kennels
Views: Country-side View
• Annex with one bedroom, bathroom and kitchennete
• Private pool
• 2 x barbecues
• Fenced in large plot
• Central heating by gas
• Wood burning fireplace
• 2 x fitted kitchens
• Separate laundry room
• Satellite T. V., internet/phone line
• Alarm system
• Borehole with 50,000 liter water tank
• Landscaped auto-irrigated gardens
• Electric entrance gates
• Double garage and ample parking (garage can legally be converted to extra living space)
• Wooden stables (which can legally be converted to extra living space
Energy Certificate: D
• Situated in the Goldra area near Santa Barbara and only 3 km to Loulé.
• Large supermarket close by and only a 15-minute drive to the coast and nearest golf course.
• Just 20 minutes’ drive to Faro airport and the capital of the Algarve.