All 9 photo

Contact a manager at, and we will find you a suitable New home or property from among our 70,000 offers across 57 countries around the globe

New residential complex with swimming pools, gardens and parking on the seafront in Platja d'Aro, Girona, Spain

285,000 €
3,064 € /m²
Mortgage calculator
Send a request
Total area: 93 m² 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
Send a request
  • Built in 2018
  • 5-floor building
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Internet
  • TV
  • Beachfront
  • Swimming pool
  • Garden
  • Car parks
  • Sea view

The unique project of the closed residential complex includes 93 apartments, landscaped gardens, gym, adult and children's pools. The building will have a concierge service, pass system in public areas through the master key.

The price includes a parking space in the underground garage and utility room. The amount of real estate fees in the year from 2,000 euro.

Completion is scheduled for summer 2018.


The cost depends on the size of the apartment and its coast location.

Two-bedroom apartments of 70 m² with terraces of 12 m² facing the city and mountains from 263,000 euro.

Three-bedroom apartments of 98 m² with terraces of 12 m² with sea view from 337,000 euro to 465,000 euro.

Two-level apartments with a terrace 61 m², private pool and 4 bedrooms, area of 237 m² cost 1,025,122 euro.


Each apartment consists of 2 to 4 bedrooms, living room, fitted high-tech style kitchen, several bathrooms, a terrace.


  • polished concrete floor in the garage, in the basement — tile
  • satellite TV and WI-FI
  • basic telephony in the kitchen, living room and bedrooms
  • air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms with temperature control
  • video intercom with camera
  • waterproof switches on the terrace
  • soundproof downspouts
  • solar panels for hot water heating
  • smooth plastic paint RAL on walls and ceilings
  • ceramic coating in bathrooms
  • armored door
  • modular cabinets
  • electric shutters
  • automatic light detectors in public areas of the building


Flexible form of payment:

1. The reserve 10,000 € + 10% VAT is transferred to the account of the construction company (the amount can be returned 100%) up to the date of signing the purchase agreement.

2. After 15 days, the contract is signed and paid 15% of the price including 11,000 €.

3. During the construction period (20 months) is payable monthly quota (5%) of the cost.

At the time of completion of the construction is paid 20% of the cost. The remaining 80% is payable on the day of signing the contract (credit may be granted from bank)


The residential complex is located in the province of Girona, Platja d'Aro — one of the most famous cities on the Costa Brava.

We can help you to get a mortgage on favourable terms. A residence permit can be obtained with the purchase of this property. Please ask our team for more information.

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in Spain.

You can see more new homes for sale in S'Agaró elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Submit a request for a purpose proposal
Daria Batiuk
Daria Batiuk
Real Estate Expert Tranio in S'Agaró
+44 20 3608 1267
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 2.5%