The apartment is located in a prestigious condo with doorman, concierge, security staff, live-in resident manager, in-house maintenance and repair team totaling over 25 full-time staff members who collectively provide the ultimate in luxury services for their residents.
- Monthly Maintenance/CC: $ 4079
- Monthly Real Estate Tax: $ 5261
- Minimum Percent Down: 10%
The apartment consists of a large living room with glass fireplace, stone and wood bar, and drop down movie screen with hidden speakers and black-out shades, a dining room with a double-sided fireplace, a kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The massive kitchen designed by Boffi utilizes stainless steel, Corian (including on the walls) and slab stone construction with double stoves and double ovens, two refrigerators, three sinks, and three dishwashers.
The landscaped and irrigated terrace designed by Thomas Balsley Associates offers 360 degree views of Manhattan and beyond.
- distressed, pillowed-edge American Walnut flooring;
- custom, hand-made solid wood doors;
- Crestron and Lutron systems throughout with a zoned security camera system;
- electronic shades;
- radiant heat and central HVAC with a built in HEPA filtration system with separate zones;
- a central humidity system;
- floor to ceiling windows
Location and nearby objects
The building is conveniently located next to Lincoln Center and the Apple Store, across from the Reebok gym and is a very short walk to Riverside Park and Central Park, mid-town Manhattan and all the famous food stores and retail destinations along the Upper West Side.