This villa-inspired limestone building has clean lines and 5 spacious apartments with magnificent interior designs. It also has underground parking that can accommodate up to 10 cars for an additional cost. The simple, elegant facade is complemented by horizontal accents.
The apartment comes with a beautiful spacious terrace of 32 m² paved with natural stone.
The building is a joint project between renowned Berlin architectural firm and a developer with more than 150 years experience. With skills honed through four generations, this developer creates unique architectural projects and many buyers are well-known politicians and international investors.
Parking space available for an additional €40,000 per spot.
- Living room (42 m²)
- Fireplace room (13 m²)
- 2 walk-in closets (4 and 8 m²)
- Bedroom (17 m²)
- Guest bedroom (11 m²)
- Study room (12 m²)
- Dining room (19 m²)
- Kitchen (16 m²)
- Utility room near the kitchen (1 m²)
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet (9 m²)
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet (3 and 4 m²)
Appearance and materials
- 3.2 m high ceilings
- Wooden floors: two-layer block parquet in corridors and living rooms
- Tiled floors in kitchen and utility room
- Natural stone in bathrooms
- High-quality wooden windows
- Modern alarm system
- Electric shutters
- Under floor heating in all rooms
The kitchen is superb, equipped with modern equipment and luxurious fittings:
- Oak veneer finish
- Natural stone countertops
- Gaggenau kitchen brand, developed with the help of leading chefs
- Quality materials and plumbing from Villeroy & Boch, Donnbracht, Devon & Devon
Location and nearby objects
The house is located in Hamburg’s leafy suburb of Outmarshen, a charming area which attracts both local residents and tourists. Streets are lined with exclusive villas there along the Elbe, interspersed with shady parks on the river banks. Families can send their children to the prestigious secondary school in Outmarshen. Locals enjoy the peaceful surroundings and the many activities including tennis, hockey and golf clubs.
The building is surrounded by the manicured gardens and ancient trees. Excellent restaurants and all shops are in the immediate vicinity. A tunnel under the Elbe links residents quickly to the A7 highway.