The exquisite 3-bedroom villa with a swimming pool and panoramic views over the sea and the mountains of Crete. This 366 sq. m. villa stands on a plot of 4000 sq. m. and is located in the traditional village of Almyrida. The house is constructed on three levels and offers complete privacy. In the basement there is a room for a gym, a wine cellar, a pantry and a big parking space.
We can help you get a Golden Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.
The ground floor 144.84 sq. m. consists of an open-plan living room with kitchen and dining area with the access to veranda, one bedroom with bathroom, pantry and WC behind the kitchen. The large windows of the living room open into a veranda with the panoramic views over the sea and the mountains and make the home seem more spacious and lightsome. The wide staircase leads to the first floor, which includes two cozy bedrooms with a bathroom in each. The master bedroom also has a wardrobe. There is a balcony in every bedroom with an amazing view towards sea and countryside. The picturesque plot is stone fenced.
There is an infinity swimming pool 116 sq. m. with the sea merging
effect, on level lower a big barbecue area with a garden for outdoor
entertainment. Space and comfort combined with a unique design are a
truly bring harmony to your life. Green landscapes, majestic mountains,
turquoise sea, healthy climate and equipped infrastructure create
perfect conditions for living and recreation all year around.
- Real estate prices and generally lower than in Europe;
- The best value for money for real estate;
- A safe place to live and raise children. There is virtually no crime on the island;
- Relaxed lifestyle, natural healthy food, plenty of light (about 300 sunny days a year);
- The highest life expectancy in Europe;
- The Greeks are friendlier and more hospitable than the other nations of Southern Europe;
- Crete is 20–25 years behind Spain and Portugal and 15 years behind Cyprus in terms of pace and level of property prices. Prices are, in fact, very low if compared with the coast of Spain. In this regard, before the real estate investor opens up an excellent investment opportunity;
- In the past few years, people from all over the world have been buying property and investing in Crete, considering the island as the ”new Cyprus“;
- High political stability compared to other Eastern European countries in which to invest;
- Unlike other Mediterranean and Southern European countries, which attract real estate investors (e. g. Turkey, Croatia, Egypt, Morocco), Greece is part of the European Union;
- The people of Crete seem to be the friendliest people in Greece;
- The island is a delightful beauty, a huge variety of landscapes and scenery. Every settlement is different from each other;
- There are now three airports operating on the island; There are daily departures from Piraeus (Athens) and Peloponnesus, ferries depart daily;
- The largest island in Greece, full of life in both winter and summer. More economically stable and independent than other Greek islands, as the people of Crete produce everything themselves.