A plot of almost regular square shape with a slope towards the sea is covered with low vegetation and cleared. There is an access road, an electricity line passes nearby.
If you wish, you can buy two cadastral plots higher to organize a more convenient access and parking from the highway (total area 420 m²).
- Height above еру sea: from 4 m
- Distance to the sea: 3 m
- Area: 1,175 m²
- The employment rate of the site from 0.4 for detached houses and for town houses to 0.75
- Building coefficient: 1.5
- Storeys: 4
- Purpose: tourist development
- Availability: road — concrete/ asphalt
- The nearest beach: rocks immediately below the plot, 200 m to a small beach and 500 m to the equipped beach.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The village of Dobra Voda is located south of the city of Bar, just 10 minutes by car. This small village has a minimal infrastructure, but every year it becomes more extensive. There are several shops in the village, including those operating in winter. There are year-round and seasonal restaurants, bakeries, bus stops, a school, a kindergarten and a clinic department.
The permanent population is up to 2,000 people. Sea water on turquoise beaches due to the abundance of underground sources with fresh water.
The beach was previously pebble-sand, but now about 80% is coarse sand. Of the attractions there are the ruins of a 4th century church. Above the main highway there are many olive groves.