• Living Area — 253m²
• Plot Size — 3357m²
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite)
• Year of Construction 1913
• Renovated 2016
• Separate Guest Annex
This wonderful home is set in the countryside with picturesque views across rolling hills and just 8 minutes’ drive into the market town of Loulé. The villa benefits from a large fully fenced plot with vineyards, orchards and vegetable garden giving privacy and tranquillity. Dating back to 1913 this property has been extensively refurbished in 2016.
Entering the villa, you are greeted by an inviting hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and an archway through to a cosy bar area for entertaining guests. Through another archway is the newly renovated lounge with open plan dining room on split levels with a door leading out to the terraced pool, outdoor bar and cabana. The stylish lounge has a fan assisted wood burning fireplace and many windows allowing the sunlight to flood in. Off the lounge is the large fully fitted country style kitchen with all appliances including a large range cooker and separate pantry/laundry with doors leading out to terraces, gardens & parking. Also, on the ground floor are three bedrooms, one with Jack & Jill bathroom leading through to another smaller bedroom currently being used as a home office. The third double bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom.
Upstairs brings you to a long bright hallway leading to the two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a fantastic terrace with stunning views across the countryside and a charismatic bathroom with bath and walk in shower. The guest bedroom has plush carpet and has recently been fitted with a new en-suite shower room and useful storage space.
The poolside area has a delightful covered seating cabana with bar, sink and fridge overlooking the swimming pool and sunbathing terraces. There is another room next to the bar useful for storage or even a sixth bedroom.
This superb villa has a new calçada driveway with turnaround that leads through two automatic gates up to the front of the house and separate guest annex, workshop and kennels. The studio annex was refurbished in 2017 with new kitchenette and bathroom. There are many fruit trees as well as the grape vines and vegetable patch making this wonderful home perfect for living a country lifestyle with modern living comforts.
Parking: Garage, Carport, Driveway, Entrance Hall
Heating-Cooling System: Fireplace, AC
Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Internet/Phone
Pool: Swimming Pool
Exterior: Annex/Guest Accommodation, Kennels
• Double glazing on most windows with fly screens
• Air conditioning throughout
• 8 x 4m pool with cabana & bar
• Separate guest studio annex
• Satellite TV, internet/telephone line
• Instant response police security
• Fully fitted kitchen with pantry/ laundry
• Inside bar
• Wood burning fireplace
• Three supplies of water: mains, borehole and well
• Vineyard, orchard, vegetable garden
• Automatic entrance gates x 3
Energy Certificate: F
• 30 minutes’ drive to the coastline and beaches
• Just an 8-minute drive to the market town of Loulé with all amenities catered for: large supermarkets, banks, post office, international & regional restaurants, cafés, bars, newsagents, schools & college, churches, medical centres, pharmacies and a wonderful daily morning farmers and fish market (except Sunday)
• 5 km to the new golf course at Quinta de Ombria
• 4 km to the quaint village of Querença.
• 30 minutes’ drive to Faro international airport