• Living Area 170m²
• Plot Size 1,200m²
• Year of Construction 1995
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Close to Beach and Shops
• Tranquil Setting
This charming property is located a stone's throw to Albufeira'Old Town' and beaches and all amenities in the town. The bungalow style has all living rooms and bedrooms on the ground floor and the pool is down a few steps making this villa perfect for a retirement home or holiday home in the sun.
Entering the property through automatic entrance gates you are greeted by a beautiful manicured garden with flowering bougainvillea and lush green lawn. A calçada driveway leads to the car port and front door.
Entering the villa is a long hallway painted with a pretty design on the walls and ornate flooring. The original kitchen is to the right with all appliances and access directly to the dining area of the 'L' shaped living rooms.
The lounge has a wood burning fireplace and the whole room is west facing with patio doors leading out to the terraced pool with sea views.
At the other end of the hallway are the three bedrooms and two guest bathrooms with original Portuguese tiles. The master bedroom has a new en-suite bathroom with modern fixtures and tiles. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, two have air conditioning and one has patio doors leading out to the gardens. Also, off the hallway is a laundry/utility room and a fourth bedroom currently being used as a garage.
From the front door are steps leading up to the roof terrace giving elevated open views to the south and west for the sea view and romantic sunsets. The gardens are well established with lawn, palm trees and flowering shrubs with auto-irrigation. The 9,5 x 4,5 meter pool has sun all day and plenty of sunbathing space around. The covered terrace off the living room has a built-in barbecue table and another built in barbecue is on the grounds in the garden.
Parking: Garage, Carport, Driveway, Private Parking, Parking outdoors
Heating-Cooling System: Fireplace, Electric heaters, AC
Equipment: Alarm System, Boiler, Cable/Satellite TV, Internet/Phone
Pool: Private, Tiled, Shower
Garden: Private, Landscaped, Walled, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Fruit Trees, BBQ, Outdoor lighting
Views: Sea View, Panoramic View
• Double glass in original wooden Georgian style windows and patio doors
• Wooden shutters
• Air conditioning in lounge and two bedrooms
• Electric storage heaters in all rooms
• Wood burning fireplace in lounge
• Alarm system
• Internet/phone line/satellite T. V.
• Intercom and electric entrance gates
• Laundry room
• Option of using fourth bedroom as a garage
• Mains water
• Swimming pool with outdoor shower
• Brick built barbecue
• Auto-irrigated mature garden with some fruit trees
Energy Certificate: D
• Located just 3 km to the 'Old Town' of Albufeira, marina and beaches
• All amenities close by: supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, bars, medical centres, pharmacies, schools, churches, newsagents, shopping
• 5 km to the nearest golf course at Salgados
• A 10 minutes’ drive to Algarve shopping centre in Guia
• 35 minutes' drive to Faro international airport