The semi-detached house, built in June 2015, has a parking, suited for two cars, and the possibility of building a small open-air swimming pool.
The house is built very efficiently and with quality materials.
The house has spacious and light rooms and is fully prepared for cosmetic repairs.
- Prepared piping to 1 air conditioning in each unit
- Underfloor heating in all living areas (ground and first floor)
- Classical building
- Insulation of facades: 10cm
- The thickness of ceiling panels: 17 cm
- Wooden roofing, ventilation and isolation
- Wooden joinery, sound and thermal insulation: k = 1,1w/ m² K (Ug = 1,1w/ m² K) 32dB
- Chimney with the possibility of installing a fireplace
- Flush-mounted/ recessed toilet cisterns
- In the residential section and in each bedroom can be connected to the telecommunications network
The property is situated in a very attractive location, with views of the salt pans and the Bay of Piran.