This beautiful estate is situated in a quiet, gorgeous village. A unique opportunity to enjoy a quiet country lifestyle.
Very close to the Italian border, lies the village Vrtojba, where in a quiet, friendly neighborhood, at the end of a dead end street, lies a beautiful fairy tale estate with a small stream on one side and scenic hill full of fruit trees on the other.
House: This modern family house was designed by two time award winning architect Bogdan Cerne (Plecnikova Medal 1993 in 1996). The investor's wish was to combine the idea of open space living with timeless design. The warmth of living was achieved by using only high quality natural materials. The house consists of a ground floor, where the daily part of life and living takes place, and the first floor with its library and sleeping areas.
• South African pear wood floor throughout the whole house,
• a spacious kitchen and loft dining room with numerous windows,
• large living room with inviting wood burning fireplace lined with'Verde Foresta“ Marble,
• master bedroom with enclosed bathroom,
• two spacious bedrooms with spectacular views over the estate, a large bathroom and a separate living room for more privacy,
• hallway in the shape of a bridge,
• guest bedroom and guest bathroom with shower
• separate 2-car garage and cellar.
Micro location of the estate: Vrtojba, at the Italian border, Slovenia, EU
Orientation: South and West, due to the spacious plot size and design of the building, the house has natural light all day long, both in summer and winter.
Views: Over the estate, nearby stream and the surrounding plots.
Other development possibilities: The spacious plot offers the new owner the possibility to build a private swimming pool, guest house or both.