The residence consists of two villas of 5,000 m² and 800 м². Major global designers worked at their creation. In the territory there is an open swimming pool with a jacuzzi (36 m х 9 m), a golf course, a tennis court, a parking, a huge garden with a lounge area with a cosy outdoor bar and grill and more.
The first villa:
- Owners’apartment with a total area of 700 m², with two gardens, a terrace and an open swimming pool
- Guest apartment decorated in different national styles, with an area of 600 m², with open terraces and Japanese gardens
- Sports complex with spa-area (a gym, a sauna, a hammam, a massage parlour, a separate hall for meditation and yoga), with a total area of 500 m²
- Cultural and entertainment center with a total area of 1,200 м² including a bowling, billiards, a tennis court, a huge area for parties and different events
- The main building of the villa consists of spacious living rooms with huge terraces, fountains and ponds with lotuses, an office, a library, a home cinema, a cellar (total area of the building is about 2,000 m²).
The second villa with a total area of 800 m² and a plot of about 2,500 m²: four bedrooms, a spacious living room with terraces, an eat-in kitchen, an office, a swimming pool with sea water, a personnel space.
- Massage parlour
- Home cinema
- Security system
- Full infrastructure for independent operation of the object
- High-speed Internet
- Air conditioning system
The residence is located on the Andaman Sea, on the mainland of Tailand, near the famous Phuket island (20 minutes from the airport).