Two-storey palace near the center of Lisbon.
The building has a rectangular shape and covers an area of 1,600 m².
The mansion consists of a palace, a clock tower and additional buildings, with a total of about 40 rooms.
The property includes several gardens, courtyards and terraces above the sea.
In the territory there are several garages, stables, staff houses, a separate apartment, warehouses and a parking lot.
The area of about 6,000 m² is surrounded by a wall and has three entrances with the possibility of access to the fourth street.
Ideal for creating a luxury hotel or hotel.
The mansion was built in 1860 by Thomas Maria Bessone under the guidance of the architect Sinatty de Sienna. Later, the mansion was the residence of his Royal Highness Ferdinand II.
Currently, the property belongs to the heir D. Antonio Luis Freitas de Lancastre Basto and Bachar, the eldest son of Antonio Perez Quesada de Lancaster, who lives there.
Location and nearby objects
The mansion is located 20 minutes from the center of Lisbon, the town of Cascais, about 20 minutes from the international airport. The main facade of the building faces south and is located above the River Tejo and the Atlantic Ocean.