For sale: fully renovated apartments just 400 meters from Kurfürstendamm. The building includes 29 apartments. The deadline for the completion — 2nd quarter of 2020.
The following apartments are available:
4 rooms · 2 bathrooms · 2 balconies, 128 m² — 899.121 €
2 rooms · 1 bathroom · 1 balcony, 51 m² — 349.121 €
3 rooms · 1 bathroom · 2 balconies, 105 m² — 751. 211 €
3 rooms · 1 bathroom · 1 balcony and 1 terrace 96 m² — 599. 121 €
penthouse 6 rooms · 3 bathrooms · 3 terraces 225 m² — 2. 211. 211 €
- The building has been completely renovated, all premises and utilities were repaired, as well as elevators and attics equipment were upgraded, replacement of windows, updating of basements, landscaping and public amenities was made
- New parquet
- Elegant tiles
- High-quality electrical equipment with USB connectors
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- New doors in traditional style + new baseboards made in traditional style
- New brass fittings for windows and doors made in traditional style
- Video intercom
- Storage in the basement
Ideal transport links.
Charlottenburg s-Bahn station and metro line 7 Adenauer Platz, as well as
The city's motorway can be reached in a few minutes by car. numerous bus lines, are within walking distance.
Many theaters and cinemas are also nearby, as well as shopping street Kurfurstendamm.
Schools, kindergartens, playgrounds, doctors, gyms — everything is very fast and easy to get to. For those who like to walk with their children and play skittles, Grunewald, Lietzensee and Halensee are almost on the doorstep.
The house is located in a historically developed area, with it's typical Wilhelmian style neat facades, old street lights and the famous cobblestones of Berlin. Residents and guests perceive the typical Ku'damm lane with a special charm that characterizes the entire area. All the necessary infrastructure: from a cafe and restaurant to a fruit shop, from a boutique to a beauty salons and a small ateliers is available in a close proximity.