PAGANI Tower Elite residential complex with unique design and views of water canal and Burj Khalifa, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- Apartments in total
- Minimum price
- Floor areas
- Maximum price
- Minimal price per m²
The project is a residential building in the centre of Dubai designed by Horacio Pagani.
The residential complex is in the form of a unique tower with an unusual design: winding curves and a glass sphere on top of the building.
The building's advantageous location offers the best panoramic views of Dubai. On the south-eastern side, residents can enjoy tranquil views of the Dubai Canal and part of the Business Bay area. On the north side, there is a view of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
The complex has apartments of various layouts: standard units, duplexes, and penthouses with 2–4 bedrooms and open spaces.
Lots of natural light
Equipped with household appliances
Quality sanitary ware
Balcony or terrace
Wood parquet flooring
The building is located near major attractions in Dubai:
- Dubai Canal is a 3.2 km long tourist attraction
- Dubai Mall is the world's largest shopping mall
- Dubai Fountain is the world's tallest fountain offering a spectacular and captivating blend of water, music and light
- Burj Khalifa, world's tallest building
- Dubai Opera, multi-format arts centre with a seating capacity of 2,000.
If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other apartments for sale in Business Bay.
Also on the website you can buy flats in Dubai in other districts.
All flats in UAE.