The new house includes 16 apartments ranging from 66 to 150 m², an underground parking for cars and motorbikes with charging stations, a room for bicycles and prams, a well-groomed green area. Terraces and gardens make it possible to extend the living space outdoors. Each apartment has a ceiling cooling system and a cellar.
Layout — an entrance hall, a living room with a dining room and a kitchen, a bedroom with a dressing room, a bathroom, a toilet, a pantry, a terrace 18 m².
- spacious elevator
- panoramic windows
- designer bathrooms
- high quality oak parquet floors
- underfloor heating
- large format porcelain stoneware tiles (60x60 cm) in the sanitary areas, anterooms, storage rooms
- electrically operated external shading
- high-end fiber optic cabling
- solid entrance doors with increased burglary protection
- triple glazing for windows and patio doors
- room height approx. 2.70 m
- inner doors approx. 2.20 m
The historically grown district of Döbling enchants with its romantic Heurigen flair, as well as its tranquil nature and excellent infrastructure. The nearby Vienna woods and the surrounding vineyards invite you for walks, sports and leisure activities in the countryside. In addition to a wide range of local suppliers, there are also a number of exclusive shopping opportunities. Good, reputable schools, doctors and hospitals are close by. Vienna city centre can be reached within 20 minutes thanks to the convenient transport connections. The fast route via the Viennese Forest to the Western highway and the public transport in front of the door make the location of the apartments particularly attractive.