The new residential complex consists of 2 three-storey buildings — one block was built in May 2020, the second will be completed in 2022.
- Block 1 consists of 8 apartments of 49–93 m² with 1–4 rooms
- Block 2 consists of 6 apartments of 42–59 m² with 2–3 rooms
The complex also has an underground parking for 14 cars (5 in the first block and 9 in the second block), storage rooms for each apartment, rooms for bicycles and baby carriages, an elevator. Each apartment has a balcony/terrace or garden. The price for a garage space is 25,000 euros.
Broker commission: 3% + VAT.
Layout — an entrance hall, a toilet, a bathroom, a living/dining room with a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a terrace 27 m².
The apartments are equipped to a high standard:
- Triple-glazed insulating glass plastic/aluminum windows
- Underfloor heating with individual room control
- Brushed oak planks from Weitzer-Parkett
- Sun protection with remote control
- Terrace/balcony with Kemper water valve
- Laufen washbasin and toilet
- Branded fittings from Hansgrohe
- Towel radiator
- Bathtub and/or walk-in shower with floor drainage channel and large rainforest shower
The house is located in the quiet Varronegasse, not far from the Vösendorf junction.
Shops for daily needs are within walking distance right outside the front door. In addition, you can use the Shopping City Süd 10 minutes away with over 330 shops and an extensive range of restaurants and a cinema.
In just 15 minutes you are in the Laxenburg Castle Park, the Seegrotte Hinterbrühl, the Lainzer Tiergarten or the Sparbach Nature Park. But you can also enjoy nature on foot or by bike: just a 2-minute walk away, stroll or cycle comfortably on the Petersbach path.
You can also use good public transport connections. The U6 is only a 10-minute walk away and takes you to Wien Meidling station, U4 Längenfeldgasse or Westbahnhof with U3 and S-Bahn in less than 15 minutes.