In the last 5 years there has been a surge in construction activity in the Chrysopigi area due to the favourable location and good infrastructure.
There is a wide range of social infrastructure for an integrated life: municipal and private kindergartens as well as primary and secondary schools. Within walking distance you will find IKA, JUSK, IKEA, supermarkets, YAVA & BEFIT sports centres, bakeries and pharmacies as well as various small shops. A playground and basketball court are under construction nearby.
The building is connected to the main central networks for electricity, water and sewerage. As well as the high efficiency of the building due to the insulation, the windows with thermal break and the solar panel systems for electricity and hot water.
- To the nearest beach: 2 km
- Chania city: 2 km (5 min)
- Rethymno city: 40 km (40 min)
- Chania airport: 17 km (25 min)
- Heraklion airport: 125 km (1 hour & 40 minutes)
- Seaport of Souda: 5 km (10 min)
- Nearest infrastructure: 500 m