Medieval castle surrounded by 10,000 sq. m of parkland has been rebuilt and enlarged between the XIII and XV centuries. It is one of the largest and best conserved castles in Italy.
The architectural pentagonal layout with internal courtyard has four stores above ground and sits upon the summit of mountainous ridge overlooking the valley of the river Liri.
It is 120 km away from Rome and the same distance away from Naples (one hour driving).
The manor with its splendid Parks and ancient trees can be used as a noble residence of prestige for private owners and companies, as a hotel, a clinic or as a residence for ancient people.
In 1970 the structure was arranged for the use as a Hotel/restaurant and now consists of
- 35 bedrooms of various sizes all with bathrooms
- Armory room library with paintings and papestries
- Chapel for ceremonies
- Terraces towers and walkways
- Three bars
- Two halls and several meeting rooms
- Two restaurants capable of hosting up 400 people
- Two swimming pools
- Built in the 13th century
- Castle on 4 levels
- Forest view
- Internet TV
- Lot surface 10,000 м²
- Mountains view
- Parking lot
- Swimming pool
- Total number of rooms 50
- Interior surface 4 000м²