On the territory of the site with a total area of 2,468 sq. m. were constituted 10 houses. Of which 6 one-story and 4 two-story cottages. Each house has its own plot with landscaped garden and fence, with BBQ area and private pool. Each building has a stunning panoramic view of the crystal clear waters of the Cretan Sea.
We can help you get a Golden Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.
Total land area: 2.468 sq. m. (for all 10 houses)
- 91,96 m²- size of building
- 209,95 m² — size of the plot
The single-storey cottage has:
2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom; 1 storage room & 1 parking space; 16,05 sq. m. private pool.
- Proper positioning of the villa for maximum ventilation, light and orientation
- Reinforced bearing structures for maximum strength (high quality concrete, S 500s quality steel)
- Solar water system
- Alarm system
- Solar panel system and electric water heating
- Water and sewer system
- Built-in closets in bedrooms
- Bathrooms and toilets will be tiled
- Floors covered with high-quality (non-slip) tiles
- Bathroom and toilet accessories from top companies
- Aluminum windows, double glazing, insect screens
- Home maintenance and upkeep services optional
- Fencing of private property from stone
- To the nearest beach: 400 meters
- Chania city: 19 km (25 min)
- Rethymno city: 40 km (40 min)
- Chania airport: 28 km (45 min)
- Heraklion airport: 125 km (1 hour & 40 minutes)
- Seaport of Souda: 12 km (20 min.)
- Restaurants and Coffee: 900 m
The main attraction of Kalives is the city itself with its charming color, the bay of Souda and the narrow streets. The stone houses with tiled roofs are in the typical Greek style. The life of the village is centered in the central square, where the locals like to sit for a cup of coffee.
The beach in Kalives regularly receives the Blue Flag. It has a lot of advantages: the coast, although not of a huge scale, but the sea is mostly calm. The beach is also protected by the Akrotiri peninsula from the north winds and waves, which are typical for many resorts in Crete.
One part of the coastline is covered with fine pebbles, the other — with golden sand. In Kalives, the sea is shallow, which is a plus for tourists with children. The local beach is partly surrounded by trees, which decorate the landscape. There is no abundance of entertainment on the coast, but the necessary infrastructure (sun loungers, showers) are always at the disposal of tourists.